Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday Is Cool Again

This was the last thing that I was this excited to get up for on a Saturday morning.




Seriously, though. Kristin and I have been working on some really cool stuff for Junky this morning and I feel like a little kid. That's how happy I am. Rainbow Brite and sugar cereal happy.

This is the first time in a long time I have worked on something and not felt a tight choking feeling in my neck. That's possibly due to the fact that we're working together and there's no client telling us what to do and no lame programmer ruining our lives (story for another day) and the Utah weather finally decided not to screw me over every chance it gets, but still. There's nothing like a little sunshine and a dawning awareness that I haven't completely lost the ability to love what I do to make me feel like everything is all right with the world again.

We are getting so excited to show all of you the stuff we've been working on for so long. We're getting close!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, you're working today, too. I'm so anxious / excited for the stationery show...and I can't wait to see your designs / website / everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lame programmer runing your lives....jajaja.

    ReplyDelete